Welcome and thanks for joining me. I'm really happy you are here.
You see, I've recently experienced a lot of changes in my life. This means that I'm going to try something new. Because that's what you do when your whole world is turned upside down: you turn lemons into lemonade. However, lemonade at the end of November seems like a really silly thing to make since the weather is turning so cold. So, instead of the lemonade, I'll be making mittens, sweaters, socks, cowls, and well, you get the picture.
I get that I'm nearly a decade behind some of the bloggers that inspire me the most, but I figure that's not a good enough reason to shy away from writing about knitting.
I'm currently in the familiar Christmas knitting frenzy. The list has been made, the yarns have been chosen and the knitting has started. Since I highly doubt the recipient will be reading this post anytime soon, I'm including a picture of the cowl she'll be getting.
The yarn is 100% Alpaca fiber so it is very soft and fluffy. If everything goes according to plan, this should be off the needles some time tomorrow. We'll see...

No comments:
Post a Comment